Saturday, December 18, 2010

Idiots

Ever feel like everyone else is an idiot? Yeah, 'everyone else' feels the exact same way. Listen, I know you are a teenager and are misunderstood or something, but honestly, you are nothing special. Graduate from collage first. In my science class, I am surrounded by people who are constantly talking about how "our table is so awesome" and "we're so awesome and epic". It annoys me so much. We are not that special, people. I'm not saying that we are all the same--I'm saying we are equal. Insulting people because they don't watch Hetalia or don't laugh at your 'hilarious' jokes is discrimination--in a form. Look, it's not their fault that they aren't as random and insane as you are.
That's another thing: "I don't care what you think because I am an individual and I'm so funny and weird and you just don't understand my awesomeness." Oh, these people annoy me so much. Look, stop acting like you are the top of the world just because you can insult Twilight and Justin Bieber. No one is impressed. Stop it.
So, when you are ranting about your epic-ness, all the people around you are sighing in frustration; you are annoying, you are not that incredible, shut up.

Listening to: Pink Floyd's 'The Wall'
Drinking: Tea
Feeling: Philosophical

1 comment: